Wednesday 11 March 2009

Nikon 35mm AF f2.0

Following are some photos I shot  to test my new  lens, the Nikon 35mm AF f2.0
Got this lens for everyday use and candid/street photography.
I like the angle-of-view you get with this lens.. I was going for the 50mm focal lenght but I suspect it is a bit tight for my plans on this lens.
Anyway my yet-undelivered Nikon 70-200 f2.8 VR is arriving this week I hope, and that will give me a long focal length.
The 35mm build feels good, but not as good as top of the line Nikon lenses.
A more in-depth review will follow in due time, of both lenses and the Nikon 24-70 AF-S f2.8.

The shots of the beer bottle label are 100% center section crops of the photos with the full bottle.

View in fullscreen




Let me know what you think of this lens.

No comments: